Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Long hair??????????

I have long hair and it gets on my nerves but i dont want to cut it , and I need some hairstyles to make it at least look shorter!!!!! I have mid-back length hair!!!



Long hair??????????

I curl mine! or i sleep in braids. but if u get a perm it will look shoter i think...... i've never had one



Long hair??????????

http://www.hair-styles-fashion.com/hairs... .... also go for some long layers... (its not fully cuttin your hair..)



Long hair??????????

i love girls with shorter hair. long hair is considered as beauty but in my opinion shoter hair is something that isnt explored due to it takes a while to grow and could make you from a goddess to a bum. a while ago at my school, girl had there hair shortened for cancer fundraiser. it was a real i opener, and most of the girls looked more attractive, but as i see long hair gets own your nerve but you dont want to cut it. so i say go for some japanese/asian buns with the chopsticks in the back holding it. its a very nice look.



Long hair??????????

Layer it it looks super cute!!



Long hair??????????

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- *Long Hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment