Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

or keep it long?



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

i say keep it long cuz thats what usually comes to mind when we think of a girl...



or are u a guy?? in that case, i say cut it.



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

deff. cut it



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

It matters how long it is. If it's long enough to look like a girl's length then i suggest getting it cut in like a shag style so its not short but it's not too long.



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

dont cut your hair.



Its much better longer.



sure get layers and add bangs but i think you should keep it the lenght of it long. :)



then you shoudl cut it if your a guy.



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

cut it.



unless you want to look like a girl?



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

if your a boy then def cut it to a not too long not too short of a hair cut



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

cut it. i know a few guys w/ ur problem. its very common. just cut ur hair and all the humiliation will go away.



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

Depends how long we're talking. A good shag is pretty much flattering (and sexy) on any guy. It makes you seem much more easy going.



Anything past the jaw is usually a no-no. It makes you seem too grungey (unless that's what you're going for...). Shoulder length hair on men is only acceptable for rockers %26amp; hippies, %26amp; the occasional hobo.



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

Depends how long it is. If its passed your shoulders cut it. If its like where your ears are dont.



I look like a girl with long hair... cut it?

cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment