Sunday, July 26, 2009

Edgy punky long hair cut!!!!!! Help me!!!!?

My hair is light blonde and is mid-back length with layers and side bangs I was thinking strait across bangs and a choppy layer but if you have other ideas or pics or anything put them on here!!! (my face is kinda square shaped if that helps)



Edgy punky long hair cut!!!!!! Help me!!!!?

Try this



http://www.bosshairstyles.com



Edgy punky long hair cut!!!!!! Help me!!!!?

uh i would keep the side bangs but stop layering



Edgy punky long hair cut!!!!!! Help me!!!!?

Don't do straight across bangs, keep the side bangs (only on one side) and do really severe, funky layers. Like some REALLY short (like 3-4 in) and other random lengths.



Edgy punky long hair cut!!!!!! Help me!!!!?

personally i DO NOT recommend a straight bang..



it goes all across your forehead and causes acne, plus if you want it out of your face it takes alot of work



i have a short cut (kinda shoulder length)



its REALLY choppy and the further down u go, the thinner the hair



i also have this HUGE band that sweeps across my forehead and its layered to



just go Choppy



you can even keep your length and go choppy

No comments:

Post a Comment