Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have long black hair. How should I cut it.?

I am planning on cutting my hair. Im thinking of a layered look with side swept bangs but im not really sure. I have long black straight hair that goes down to the middle of my back. Does anyone have any pictures or suggestions?



I have long black hair. How should I cut it.?

Don't cut it....



I have long black hair. How should I cut it.?

That's my style. I have long black hair too. But I kept it long with the layers. If the color is really pretty don't cut off too much.



I have long black hair. How should I cut it.?

Thats just like my friend's hair. She just recently colored her hair black, and she has side bangs and long hair. Something like this:



http://livingwithstyle.com/1869923939-em...



Scroll down to "Mad Rad Hair [Black]"



Click on the "Past Shoulders" link



and check out the pictures!



I have long black hair. How should I cut it.?

my suggestion would be that is u do a plat or leave the hair loose then trim them a bit. they would look pretty with a slight trim. try it. i also have long hair and i also trimmed it. its gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment