Thursday, October 8, 2009

Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

Well some people might find this werid, at least other girl teens who have long hair. Anyway, I'm looking to cut my hair SHORT (like 1-3 inches?) this summer and I'm a girl. What are some good looking cuts? I don't mind if some of the hair is longer or some is shorter I just want it mainly about 1-3 inches..... any ideas that still look good on a girl? I have light brown hair, it's kinda thin/fine and slightly wavey... I can always straighten it if needed or use gel or anything like that but I want something that I don't spend hours on.... I'm looking for maybe something with a bit punk taste to it, not quite a mohawk but send in ideas of whatever(i like different) and I'll consider! thanks. =D



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

I personally feel teenagers should keep their hair shot bcos they look cool %26amp; 'fresh'.



Just do it!



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

i have the same problem right now and i think im going to cut my hair because i mean it will grow back and everything if i didnt like it but aleast i got to see what it looked like So cut your hair and have fun with it. Report It



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

that is too short for a teen girl



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

no. dont do it. long hair is the only thing boys like no matter what anyone says.



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

hey make it slitly longer in the front than the back or just layer it as it gets shorter.



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

i dont like it because i had my hair short so i hated it so i hate my hair short



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

well i think you should get it about 3 inches long.. put highlights in it and straighten it. even tho its short.. and i have this "redkin styling gel" that would work great. its about $15. just to give it that spikey look!



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

dont cut it short trust me u look way better with long hair...ive cut it short and i hated it bt now my hair is long and i love it!! also my frend had amazing hair bt she cut it spikey like a guy its soo ugly



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

I hope I can help you even though I have really thick and totally straight hair. A really good cut that I know of and that I have seen work for people with all types of hair is a bob with tapered ends. The waves in your hair should also help it work. Plus I 've heard they can be done at different lengths so it'll be easy to get what you are looking for. Good luck with your haircut! I'm sure it will look great.



Short hair cuts for a teen girl?

Go to: http://hairbuyer.com and click on Amanda's picture (last row at the bottom). Her hair was cut to about 2" long all over, with 3" long bangs. Is this what you have in mind? Also, I buy and sell hair for extensions, and I can pay you some cash for your hair, if it's long now, and you decide to cut it short. My email address is: boat-nic@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment