Thursday, October 8, 2009

My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

My mother never believed in cutting a girls hair (other than a trim here and there but never above the waist). As a result, I sat on my hair a lot, got it stuck in the back of chairs, and had really bad neck pains and headaches. Now that I'm older, I feel guilty every time I cut my hair. I've died it several times in the last year but not for the last 4 months. My roots are now out and about and I must say like the color of my hair (I've always died my light hair black) I want to start anew and for some reason I feel the only way to do that is to get rid of the old damaged hair. This would mean cutting my hair about 2 inches from my scalp. Do you have any other solutions?



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

you can always buy Time Renewal shampoo from Pantene it is supposed to help undo the damage from blow drys, sun damage, coloring treatmeants, etc.. try going to a salon and see what they reccomend, they may have a better shampoo for you to use



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

Cutting should be a last resort, I would go with a conditioner treatment. Also, try something new that will add body %26amp; style. Trim your hair to below the shoulder blades, get a slight perm-body wave, etc, and some new color with highlights. You'll feel good about yourself, from the attention you'll receive!



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

There is nothing like having light roots. You need to go to a good colorist and have her strip the old color out to the original color of your hair. You don't need to cut it all off but you might have to take a few inches maybe up to your shoulders. You'll have to do a deep conditioning treatment for a while to keep your hair healthy.



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

Wud anyone ever allow u to cut it that short. The best thing i guess would be to trim it till above the waist, have it oiled well with olive oil or even give it a hot oil treatement. This could get the roots stonger and also improve ur hair texture. Use a good hair color, loreal or revlon may be. Dont use cheap stuff as it will leave a bad effect later... as u r facing it right now. Change your parlour. Find the right place ... where they will help u groom urself well. U could also consume a lot of water and excersise reularly. Start with 15 minutes a day. This will also help u keep urself fit. Be confident about urself and enjoy every lil' change in ur life. U will soon be ... DIFFERENT.



All the best buddy.



All the best.



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

instead of cutting it so close to the scalp, maybe you could dye it back to a shade similar to the color of your original hair. and if your long hair is really bothering you, then you should definitely cut it to the length that you would prefer. if i were you, i would dye it back to a color really close to my original hair color then cut as much of my split ends off without cutting off too much (but you have long hair so i'd say cut off about 4/5 inches or to around upper arm length, around there. but i don't think you should cut it 2 inches from your scalp... wayyy too short! :p but that's just me.



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

well i think u just should leave it alone cuz my hair was like almost past my butt but then i cut it up to my shoulders and it was a big mistake cuz i can't braid it or do anything but put it up in a little ponytail u should try something new w/ u'r hair like a messy bun or make it wavy it. How long is u'r hail?



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

NOo please i love long hair, and trust me its better to just add some layers to ur long hair, i have layers and my hair is donw to my waist, and i love it, but if u die it dont die it black black makes a person look older for some reason, i would go with a nice chocolate brown or mocha color, chestnet in these color tones, and just trim ur hair, and add some front layers it would make ur hair so cute but please dont ever cut it short, long hair is a gift i mean look at the people getting hair extensions



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

One solution is cutting your hair shorter, but not that short. Maybe a little longer than your shoulders, and have some long layers added. Then, for the color, have some highlights put into the black that match your root color. This will streak through and blend the two colors. Have this highlighting process done once, then maybe two to three months later, so that the black gets lightened up a good bit. Also,ask your colorist to only apply bleach %26amp; color only to the black section of hair, not to the new growth. Explain that you are growing that part of your hair out and want it undamaged by color. A good stylist will do this. If you do the highlights, give yourself a good conditioning treatment once or twice a week. Apply a thick conditioner to the ends and middle of your hair, avoiding root area, and leave it in for 15 minutes. Rinse and style. As your hair grows back out, get trims regularly. Eventually, you'll get rid of your old colored hair, but you won't have to be so drastic as 2" hair to get it done! Hope it helps!



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

I wear my hair short in a pixie because it is thin and looks better short than long. For me, having short hair is also exciting and makes me feel more confident. A well styled pixie can be both sexy and feminine, if it is styled well. However, it sounds like you are not yet ready to take the plunge and cut it short. Maybe you could cut it to sholder legnth to get rid of most of the damaged hair. Then, you could have a colorist at a salon decide how best to correct your color problems. If all else fails, you can still cut more, but you can never undo a cut. You have to wait a looong time for hair to grow back out. If you still want short hair, look at these links to some nice styles.



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

Yes, cut it if it frustrates you!



My long hair is frustrating me...should I cut it?

i would tell you to NOT cut it, long hair is beautiful, and as a guy, i can say taht most of us LOVE long hair on girls

No comments:

Post a Comment