Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have long hair. Should i cut short or keep it long?

Long



I have long hair. Should i cut short or keep it long?

long, it is cuter!



I have long hair. Should i cut short or keep it long?

it depends on you. If I were you, then I would keep it. But only if you can take care of it and keep away split ends. I hate those!!! But I don't know what you look like so if you have a long, skinny face, cut it. If you have short, chubby face, keep it.



I have long hair. Should i cut short or keep it long?

nikki s my hair is medium lenght and i like also cut it a lot but if your hair grows back pretty and you would to see what a difference it would make try it once. you just find that it would be much easier to manage. but there are lots of style out there for long too.



I have long hair. Should i cut short or keep it long?

no no no it u get to hot in the summmer from your hair then just wet you sclap and u will feel relived



I have long hair. Should i cut short or keep it long?

Cut it. It will always grow back.



I have long hair. Should i cut short or keep it long?

I would say long.



I don't know about your school but it seems like EVERY girl in my school has short or medium hair.



I have super long hair. i like it,



since its summer.



throw it up in a messy bun or ponytail. =]



I have long hair. Should i cut short or keep it long?

long, alot of guys like long hair. plus you can't get the nail glue out and glue it back on if you don't like it. if you do decide to get it cut don't cut to much, so you can tell if you will like it.



I have long hair. Should i cut short or keep it long?

long

No comments:

Post a Comment