Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting a haircut.... long or super long hair?? HELP!?

I'm getting a hair cut soon in the comming up week. I'm asian and have really deep brown-black hair that's stick straight and goes down to my butt. I'm thinking about getting layers and sidebangs but I don't know how short I should cut my hair! Should I cut it about 5 inches down from my shoulders or about 7 inches? And should I get layers AND side-bangs or just one? Please help me, and I WILL give best answer to the answer I think that helped me the most. Thank you!



BTW--I'm in 8th grade.



Getting a haircut.... long or super long hair?? HELP!?

im in 8th grade too.



most of the asians at my school look the same,in a good way.



they all have layered hair and side bangs.



very pretty. (:



the longer your hair is, the better. in my opinion.



you can do more with it.



so about half way down your back is good.



ask for long layers. it looks really nice (:



or short. depends on you. they both look nice.



good luck :D



Getting a haircut.... long or super long hair?? HELP!?

long is good



Getting a haircut.... long or super long hair?? HELP!?

id go short, like shoulder lenght, get rid of the little girl haircut and get a sexy womans



Getting a haircut.... long or super long hair?? HELP!?

if i were you i would cut it to ur shoulders and i would not get, if it's down 2 ur bet then u should DEF cut it i would get layers and not side bangs just the 1! good luck



Getting a haircut.... long or super long hair?? HELP!?

i would say layers AND side-bangs. and even angles in the front would look really pretty. and i would say 7 inches because that would look really pretty, especially if your hair is already really straight. but if you're looking for more fuller looking hair, then i would say shorter hair. but if you're looking for sleek hair, definitely go for the longer hair!



hope this helps!! and good luck with the cut!



Getting a haircut.... long or super long hair?? HELP!?

well, dont get it too short because my best friend is Vietnamese and she got it cut short and her face looked pudgy so dont do that but i think you should get side bangs but no layers or a few layers and i think 6 inches down from your shoulders would be good.



Getting a haircut.... long or super long hair?? HELP!?

In all honesty, as a hairstylist, hair THAT long is tacky looking. I would suggest cutting it to the general area of the back og your brastrap, maybe A BIT longer. If you have a round, oval or pear shaped face, any kind of bang (side or straight down) would work for you and I think they look SO cute on Asain chicks. If your face is squarish, omit the bangs and no matter what, do lots of long layers for shape and texture. Maybe try a cut like Eva Longoria's or Beyonce's when it's straightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment