Thursday, October 8, 2009

If i grew my hair out how long untill its shoulder length?

my pics are on http://martmonkey.bebo.com



how long would it take for me to grow shoulder length hair from that cut, and would women find long hair attractive



If i grew my hair out how long untill its shoulder length?

Hey there. I can't see the photo on this computer, but I can tell you that hair grows (on average) about 1/4in a month. Hair does not grow faster with regular trims, it only appears to grow faster because the frizzy broken ends are cut away. If that haircut is very short (above the ears) and layered, it could take years to grow out a shoulder-length, single-layered 'do. Long-length hair is "in" for men right now, particularly among young, "romantic"-type women. However, it is a trend, and several years from now, it may not be popular or "hot" anymore, and will be relegated back to its "grimy-biker-guy-redneck" stereotype. The best thing for you and your hair? Do whatever YOU think looks best. Happy growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment