Thursday, October 8, 2009

Guys, what is hotter? long hair, short hair or...?!?

I may be thinking about getting my hair cut. should i keep it on the long side, or get it cut short? and girls, i'll take advice from you, too. LOL thanks a bunch!



~Gymnastgirl217



Guys, what is hotter? long hair, short hair or...?!?

I've seen guys drooling over girls with hair from their waists to those with it short and spiked. It all varies on how it looks on you, how you do it, and how you present yourself. When we get a girl in the salon who says she wants to cut it short but their boyfreind or husband won't let them it makes me sick! Just shows how shallow they are. Some guys prefer short hair, they say it's different and sexy and they love it on their girl! So if you have the want and confidence to do it- do it! Make sure it's for you, not the guy!



Guys, what is hotter? long hair, short hair or...?!?

long



Guys, what is hotter? long hair, short hair or...?!?

Personality and intelligence are the hottest things.



Guys, what is hotter? long hair, short hair or...?!?

First off..I love gymnastics (on the competitive team in my city), and uhh I like it a little longer but honestly it just depends on what your face looks like. Experimenting with a new look may be positive..or end up a miserable mess.



Guys, what is hotter? long hair, short hair or...?!?

I think that a woman who does not follow all the popular trends is very sexy. So I will say go with the short hair.



Guys, what is hotter? long hair, short hair or...?!?

I was seeing a woman a for a few months. When we broke up, I wasn't sure exactly how I was going to get over her. A couple of months passed and I was still thinking about her everyday. Then by chance, I saw her...she had cut her long hair short. This may sound really shallow, but seeing her like that helped me get over her. Long is definitely sexier.



Guys, what is hotter? long hair, short hair or...?!?

my opinoin is short hair.



but then again, ur avitar is REALLY pretty so.......maybe u should keep it long. I DON'T KNOW!! ur just realy pretty so it's ur choise. :)



Guys, what is hotter? long hair, short hair or...?!?

long hair for the win always, long hair is highly attractive. dont cut it, that makes me sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment