Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm a man, and i have long hair, but?

i'm lookin for a new style, sorry can't post any pics, i haven't taken a photo of myself since i was 5, but if anyone could post a gallery or something.



I'm a white guy, so no dredlocks or any of those black guy hair cuts.



I'm a man, and i have long hair, but?

If you gave your age, it would be helpful. Young guys go for the short, waxed look, older guys want to keep it a little longer and probably layered.



I'm a man, and i have long hair, but?

found this site, they got some nice styles: http://backtoschool.about.com/od/style/s...



hope you find something you like :-)



I'm a man, and i have long hair, but?

Look at my Avatar picture, I think you would look good with this style



I'm a man, and i have long hair, but?

We're not biased are we?



I'm a man, and i have long hair, but?

how about getting a taper all over with a #1 then a low fade



I'm a man, and i have long hair, but?

Don't cut it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long hair is sexy! Take agfter Johny depp if you need a new style

No comments:

Post a Comment